How to Pay Your Fine
Traffic Violations Bureau
As a convenience to the public, the municipal judge has established a violations bureau by the authority of Missouri Supreme Court Rule 37.49. Eligible violations may be paid after the prosecuting attorney has filed a case with the court and prior to the court date listed on the citation.
Paying for a violation through the violations bureau constitutes a guilty plea to the offense listed on the citation. If you wish to contest a citation you must appear in court to do so. Payments for violations are accepted in person or by mail at the address below or online.
Physical/Mailing Address: Online Payments:
1140 Dielman Rd. Violations issued on/after 1/1/2020
Olivette, MO 63132
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Forms of payment accepted by this court:
- Money order
- Personal check (no out of state checks)
- Credit cards (note a convenience fee applies)
Fine Schedule for Municipal Offenses
- More commonly issued violations are listed below. Click here for a complete list of violations bureau eligible violations. If a violation does not appear on either list, a court appearance is REQUIRED.
- Any violation involving an accident is a mandatory court appearance.
- If paying by mail, sign back of ticket and enclose with payment.
- Personal checks will be accepted only if they are drawn on a Missouri bank.
- To receive a receipt, enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
- Court costs are assessed to each case regardless of a court appearance.
Speeding Violations (points)
|1-5 miles over||$82.00|
|6-10 miles over||$92.00|
|11-15 miles over||$102.00|
|16-19 miles over||$132.00|
|20-25 miles over||$187.00|
|> 25 miles = Court appearance||n/a|
Other Moving Violations (points)
|Electric Signal Violation||$92.00|
|Stop Sign Violation||$92.00|
|School Bus Stop Sign Violation||$162.00|
|Fail to Signal||$92.00|
|Improper Lane Use||$92.00|
|Following Too Closely||$92.00|
|Wrong Side of Roadway||$92.00|
|Fail to Yield||$92.00|
|Fail to Yield to Emergency Vehicle||$112.00|
|No Headlights When Required||$82.00|
|Motorcycle Headgear Violation||$25.00|
|Expired Driver's License||$82.00*|
Non-moving Violations (no points)
| Expired State Plates||$82.00*|
|Fail to Register Motor Vehicle||$82.00*|
| Improper License Plates||$82.00*|
|Fail to Wear Seatbelt (adult)||$10.00|
|Fail to Restrain a Child||$81.00|
|No/One Tail Light||$82.00|
*Some fines may be reduced or eliminated if proof of compliance is presented in court.
|Handicapped Parking Violation||$132.00|