Permits & Applications
Building Permit Applications
- RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMIT application and fee schedule for residential construction, including fences, patios, driveways, pools, decks, interior remodel, additions, and new construction.
- Please note the following:
- Requires 3-sets of plans. Each plan set shall include construction drawings and specifications and a boundary improvement survey illustrating all improvements. Boundary improvement survey must contain a seal from a registered engineer or license surveyor. Construction plans should be prepared by a design professional and sealed.
- Payment of review fee is required at the time of application. See schedule of fees.
- Residential Additions 250 sf or greater and certain sized accessory structures may need to be reviewed with the Planning and Community Design Commission.
- All new homes require a review by the Planning and Community Design Commission.
- Check Building Standards prior to submitting for building permit.
- MULTIFAMILY & NONRESIDENTIAL BUILDING PERMIT application and fee schedule for multifamily and nonresidential construction, including multifamily, commercial, industrial, and signage.