- $10 entry fee
- Register between April 27 - May 25
- Run/Walk the 3.1 mile course of your choosing between April 27 - May 25
- Time your run/walk to upload to the Virtual Race Page created for you
- Encourage your friends and family to participate
- More information about the Athlinks Virtual Race Page
- Assistance with finding a course - Map My Run
- Upload your images on our Facebook Event Page! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
For over six years, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital has supported the Olivette Turkey Trot. Now it’s our turn to return the favor!
Join us as we Run for the Front Line!
Participation is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Register yourself and your family at Run for the Front Line.
2. You’ll receive an email from Athlinks inviting you to your Virtual Race Page. This is where you will upload your time after completion of your run/walk.
3. Choose your route - You’ll find some course examples on the City’s webpage!
3. Run or walk your race - You choose the date, the time, and the route.
4. Upload your time to your Athlink’s Race Page.
Run for the Front Line is NOT weather dependent. You pick the day, time, and even the course for your race.
Run for the Front Line is for everyone! Whether you choose to take a leisurely stroll or run for a personal record, this event is for you!
Run for the Front Line is easy! No packet pick-up. No early morning wake-up. No waiting for a medal ceremony to begin.
Run for the Front Line allows you to participate in an event while maintaining social distancing.
Best of all, Run for the Front Line proceeds go toward providing meals for the health care workers at Barnes- Jewish West County Hospital. The purchase of meals helps feed health care workers AND keeps local restaurants open!