Proposed 207-unit multifamily residential development located on 5 acres on the south side of Alice Place, between Price Road and Hilltop Drive. This is the former location of the Hilltop Woods Subdivision, consisting of 23-single family dwellings addressed off of Reyem and Irvington Courts, The development does not include any properties addressed off of Hilltop Drive.
The development proposal was approved by the City Council on July 13, 2021, under Ordinance 2726.
- April 2022. Street vacation plat is recorded in St. Louis County, officially vacating the streets of Reyem Court and Irvington Court.
- March 2022. Demolition of the 23 dwellings was completed.
- January 2022. Demolition permits released and demolition begins on the site.
- December 2021. Demolition permits for all 23-homes and Site Improvement Plans for the full development submitted for review.
- October 2021. Building permit application submitted for review.