- Public Works
- Annual Large Bulk Collection
Annual Large Bulk Collection
Bulk waste includes items that are typically too large to be disposed of in your regular curbside trash container. The annual bulk pick-up is the third full week of April. The 2023 dates are April 17, 2023, 8:00 a.m.- April 21, 2023, 5:00 p.m.
Bulk items typically include:
- Large Appliances without Freon
- Appliances are NOT accepted during this collection, see the appliance collection procedure below.
- All loose items must be bundled and not be longer than 4 feet in length.
- Please do not mix yard waste or recycling with trash.
- If you have items weighing more than 75lbs or items that will require two people to handle, please call
- Republic Services at (636) 947-5959 in advance so they can send appropriate manpower and equipment.
- The items you wish to be collected must be placed at the curb by at least 7:00 AM of your designated
- collection day.
- Paint, fuel, oil, tires, construction waste, and any hazardous material will NOT be collected.
If you have construction materials, please contact Republic Services to have the Route Supervisor give you an estimate for collection. There is a MINIMUM $50 charge that needs to be prepaid with a debit/credit or payment mailed in prior to scheduling.
Appliance Collection Procedure
Appliance collection is on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The request must be called in at least 24 hours before the collection day and the $25 pick-up fee per appliance needs to be paid in advance. To schedule your collection please call (636) 947-5959.
If you have any questions, please call Republic Services at (636) 947-5959.