Are you or someone you know interested in serving and protecting your community? If so, the Olivette Police Department is looking for you!
The City of Olivette is accepting resumes for the position of Police Officer. Starting Salary: $56,732 Excellent Benefits including vacation, employee health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability and defined benefit pension plan.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AT firstname.lastname@example.org BY FRIDAY, APRIL 16, 2021 AT 2:00PM.
- Must be a high school graduate or GED equivalent, Associate's Degree or 64 hours college credit preferred.
- Class A Missouri Peace Officer License issued by P.O.S.T. (preferred) or must have the ability to obtain.
- Must possess a valid operator's license at the time of appointment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the date of appointment.
- Must have an Honorable Discharge or a Discharge under Honorable Conditions from the military, if applicable.
THE CITY OF OLIVETTE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER