Stacy Park partially reopened on Saturday, September 10th, 2022. Read on for more information.
Walking trails, restrooms, playground, and playing fields are open, with only half the parking lot available. Stacy Park is still an active construction site for the next several weeks. The pathway routes are changed around the parking lot and pavilion, and some new sidewalk areas remain closed, so please be mindful. Sections of the park and parking lot are fenced off for landscaping, pavilion work, and clearing silt from the stormwater basin. The closed areas will shift to follow the allocated work.
For your safety and the safety of others, respect the construction barriers, do not cross fencing, and pay attention to signage.
• Please park only in designated parking stalls.
• Look for directional signs to walk to the soccer fields. Staff will be there this weekend to help guide people in the right direction.
• Carpooling is strongly encouraged.
• Once your games have finished, please exit the park in a timely manner.
• Game times are staggered to help with traffic flow and parking space availability.
• Be alert! The parking lot routes, sidewalks, and pathways have all changed.
• The construction fencing will move around over the next few weeks as work continues.
If the parking lot fills, additional parking is available on Lindley Drive. Please do not block driveways or mailboxes.
Please reach out to Olivette Parks and Recreation with any additional questions at (314) 991-1249.